Great Baddow’s Barclays Bank will close its doors on Friday for the last time.
Currently there is no new occupier for the property and it is being advertised. The property has a rent of £40,845 per year.
- Address: 7 The Vineyards, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2 7QP
- Retail/Office Premises Plus Basement
- Ground floor: 1,930 sq ft (179 sq m)
- Basement: 274 sq ft (25 sq m)
- Established retail / office development
- Adjacent car park facilities
- A2 use
- Property type: General Retail, Office, Retail, Offices
- Neighbouring occupiers include Natwest, William Hill, Co op and Greggs
- New lease available
- Uniform Business Rate 47.1p
- Rates Payable £19,193.25
Strictly by prior appointment with the landlord’s appointed agent: Ayers & Cruiks 01702 343060