The Great Baddow Antique Centre is a bit of an Alladin’s Cave. There are more than 20 traders within the centre and many interesting pieces of furniture and collectibles for sale.
The centre was established over 30 years ago and has been a focal point in Great Baddow ever since. It is one of the largest antiques centres in the Chelmsford area.
There is plenty of free parking by the centre and also a cafe / coffee shop where you can get refreshments.
- Baddow Antique Centre, The Bringey, Church Street, Great Baddow, Essex, CM2 7JW
- 01245 476159
- Hilary O’Connor
- (1st Phone Number) Mobile: 07778 392699
- (2nd Phone Number) Office: 01245 476159
- Email – Hilary.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday – CLOSED
- Tuesday – 10:30 – 16.30
- Wednesday – 10:30 – 16.30
- Thursday – 10:30 – 16.30
- Friday – 10:30 – 16.30
- Saturday – 10:30 – 16.30
- Sunday – 11:00 – 16.30
If you are travelling from the A12, leave at the A130 Junction (J17) and head towards Chelmsford on the A1114 and then take the first slip road off, turn left at the junction and the antiques centre is in the left. The cafe is at the entrance, so this is what you need to look out for: