Great Baddow Lawn Tennis Club are running a weekend of free tennis this weekend, as part of the Great British Tennis Weekend!
On Saturday, the event is held on two courts with multiple sessions throughout the day, including cardio, fastest serves, coaching for all levels.
On Sunday, the event is held between 1pm and 3pm on six courts:
- Court 1 – Fastest Serve going for the duration
- Court 2 – Beat the coach going for the duration
- Court 3 – Ball Machine with prizes for the duration
- Court 4 1.00pm – 1.30pm Mini Red Coaching Session 1.30pm – 2.00pm Mini Orange Coaching Session 2.00pm – 2.30pm Mini Green Coaching Session 2.30pm – 3.00pm Hard Ball Coaching Session
- Court 5 – Cardio for the duration
- Court 6 – Free court for general hitting
To book your place and find out more go to lta.org.uk/gbtw