Arthritis Care meet on the second Tuesday of each month at 8pm in The United Reformed Church, High Street, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex.
Arthritis Care is a national charity that was set up to help empower people with arthritis. They are the biggest arthritis charity in the UK and welcome people with all forms of arthritis. Arthritis Care is a user led charity, which means that the group leaders are usually also patients.
At the groups you can chat to others and get support and advice on improving your quality of life with arthritis.
For more information for the Great Baddow group contact Mark Winchester on 01245 472918.
National contact information:
- Arthritis Care in Central England, Arthritis Care England Office, Floor 4, Linen Court, London, N1 6AD
- Tel 0845 650 4400 (low cost rate)
- Tel 0207 380 6509/10
- Opening hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Email: CentralEngland@arthritiscare.org.uk
- Web: http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/Home